Personal Shopping and Styling Services

Need a personal stylist or shopper? Hire me! 


Need a personal stylist or shopper? Hire me! 

If you read my post about my New Year's Resolutions, you know one of my goals was to start doing more personal shopping and styling this year. Well now it's finally happening. Here goes nothing! Or a whole lot of something, I hope.

I'm trying out a new app called StyleMD, where you can hire experienced stylists for different fashion resources. To be hired as a stylist, you have to submit an application, where your experience and portfolio is reviewed to be accepted. Stylists create their own packages and can tailor the packages to best fit the experience their client is looking for. All sessions start out with only a $5 intro session where we can video chat or message more about what you are looking for, and get to know each other. If you see a package you like that I have already created, you can then purchase that package and we can get to work.

Each package also contains a certain number of video chat hours that we can talk via FaceTime, as well as a number of days we can message back and forth included in the package if you have any questions for me during the process, or how to wear something specific.


Interested? Here's what you can do next:

1. Check out the StyleMD website for more information, or download the app (right now available iOS only, Android coming soon, sorry!).

You can also check out my profile link below, but you will have to download the app to see my rates and packages:

http://ios-stylemd.stylemd.co/stylist/315

2. On the app, you can create your client profile to customize what you're looking for and what your style is.  Next, search for me by entering my name, Kelsey Dunneback, in the search bar. You should then be able to find my profile and "Save" me as one of your stylists.

3. Review my packages and purchase an intro session with me to talk more about what you're looking for, your style and any other questions you might have.

If you don't see what you're looking for, or have a different budget in mind than what I have listed, please reach out to me! I'd love to work with new clients and with any budget you might have.

Now the fun stuff starts. Let's go shopping.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images