Thanks for the good vibes

Hi people. Just want to say thanks for stopping by. My love for fashion and sharing that with everyone around me inspired me to start this b...

Hi people. Just want to say thanks for stopping by. My love for fashion and sharing that with everyone around me inspired me to start this blog. I hope I can share my unique view on dressing yourself with you and inspire you to do the same. Or not, you do you. As long as you keep coming back.

Lady in Menswear was so titled for obvious reasons: I like guy clothes. They're just better sometimes, you feel? I mean, women's clothing is great, don't get me wrong, but sometimes a girl just gets bored. I like surprising the world with my outfit choices and I'm for sure not the type to wear bows and glitter. XO just no.

A little bit about me: The basic facts: I'm studying Fashion Merchandising and Event Management. For the rest, head on over to my bio.. I only have roughly 18 more weeks until I graduate from college and as much as I want to do a little party dance that I will be done with school for the rest of my life, it also makes me have a minor (or okay, major) freak out. But I'm not done growing up, and I'm guessing neither is anyone else.

So if you feel so inspired, keep checking me out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images